Living in residence can be one of the most enriching experiences of a student’s life. USB residences are a stone’s throw away from the classrooms, the computer labs, the library, the Sportex fitness centre, supermarkets, commercial and student services. USB currently offers students two types of housing.
Aulneau Street Residence
Taché Street Residence
Residents of both locations have access to:
- An 85% discount on regular membership to the Sportex fitness centre
- Parking (monthly fee) at the Aulneau Street residence
- Laundry facilities (fee)
- Special activities for residents
- A completely smoke-free environment
Watch the video of our residence!
How to apply for residence
- Fill out the request form and hand it in to Student Housing Services.
Residence Request Form (2015-2016)
- Pay a deposit of $350 CA.
- For applications from outside of Canada, please initiate a funds transfer.
- The deposit will reserve your spot and will be applied to your housing fees. The deposit is non-refundable after July 1st (prior to the beginning of the regular session) or after November 1st (prior to the beginning of the winter session). Please note that your application will only be processed after reception of the deposit.
- For more information concerning payment methods, please contact the USB finance department at 204-237-1818, ext. 309.
Note: However dedicated to respecting the first choices of students, Student Housing Services cannot guarantee it.
Brochure - Overview of USB Housing
Interested in living off campus?
Student Housing Services also maintains a list of housing opportunities available to students in Winnipeg and in neighbourhoods near the USB campus. Feel free to consult the MultiLogis Service.
For more information, contact Student Housing Services:
Student Housing Services
Université de Saint-Boniface
200 De la Cathédrale Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2H 0H7 Canada
Phone: 1‑204‑233‑0210, ext. 433